We’re reopening in-person children’s ministry! Our first day back will be May 1, 2022, and we’ll be starting with the Grades 1-6’s. Due to limited capacity, we will need you to pre-register your children. Registration will be on a weekly basis. For the time being, each child will only be able to register for one session each week. We will continue to increase capacity as we are able to.
- Online registration will open up on our website each week on Monday at 10pm and will remain open until Friday night or until maximum capacity is reached.
- If you have more than one child, please register for each child separately.
- You will receive an email informing you of your child’s registration status a day after you register.
- Prior to coming to church, please ensure that you’ve also filled out our children’s ministry registration and consent form for each of your children: https://forms.gle/GbD8qyahQZ33bWUWA
- Registrations are not transferrable. If you cannot join after registering, please email Pastor Joanne at Joanne.Lee@mcbc.com.
- If your child does not have a confirmed spot that week and you choose to bring your child to church, if we do not have available spaces, we will not admit your child.
Preparing for Sunday Morning:
- All children will need to be wearing masks. If they forget theirs, one will be provided for them.
- For sign-in and sign-out, please go up the side staircase (next to the Beelievers room) and down the main staircase.
- The check-in stations will open 15 minutes before each session and will close 15 minutes after the session begins.
- Please take your children to the washroom before lining up for check-in.
- Please be prepared to show your confirmation email.
- After confirmation, your child’s temperature will be taken. Only those with temp below 38°C will be allowed to join.
- Each child will be given a nametag sticker. The parents will have the corresponding one for pick up. Please do not lose that sticker.
- Please prepare a Bible for your child (NIRV is great for children!). We will provide a basic stationery set for your child and it will be theirs and theirs alone each time they come to church.
- We will not be having snack time. Water bottles are permitted.
- Please pick up your children immediately after the adult worship. Please do not gather in the 2nd floor foyer.
Health and Safety Measure
- All rooms will be sanitized before and after each session.
- Each child will be assigned a group/room and we will do our best to ensure no overlapping groups/rooms.