We will be reopening for Ages 0-SK on June 5! Come join us as we learn about God through songs, Bible story time, games, and crafts! As we all adjust to reopening, for the time being, this group will be a Parent/Guardian and Tot time. We will have leaders to lead the program, but we will need a parent or guardian to join the program with their child/ren each week. As we continue to recruit and train leaders, we will gradually transition the parents/guardians out of the program so they can attend adult worship/Sunday school. Due to limited capacity, we need you to pre-register your children. Registration will be on a weekly basis. For the time being, each child will only be able to register for one session each week. We will continue to increase capacity as we are able to.
*If you are currently volunteering in children’s ministry and you’d like your child to be a part of this group, please email Pastor Joanne. Your child will NOT need to be supervised by you. Our current volunteers will supervise your child.
- Online registration will open up on our website each week on Monday at 10pm and will remain open until Friday night or until maximum capacity is reached.
- If you have more than one child, please register for each child separately.
- You will receive an email informing you of your child’s registration status a day after you register.
- Prior to coming to church, please ensure that you’ve also filled out our children’s ministry registration and consent form for each of your children: https://forms.gle/GbD8qyahQZ33bWUWA
- Registrations are not transferrable. If you cannot join after registering, please email Pastor Joanne at Joanne.Lee@mcbc.com.
- If your child does not have a confirmed spot that week and you choose to bring your child to church, if we do not have available spaces, we will not admit your child.
Preparing for Sunday Morning:
- Please prepare a set of indoor shoes with names clearly labeled for both you and your child. These can be left at church to be used each time you join this group.
- Snacks will not be provided. Children may bring water bottles with names clearly labeled.
- All children and adults will need to be wearing masks. If they forget theirs, one will be provided for them.
- For sign-in and sign-out, please go up the side staircase (next to the Beelievers room) and down the main staircase.
- The check-in stations will open 15 minutes before each session and will close 15 minutes after the session begins.
- Please take your children to the washroom before lining up for check-in.
- Please be prepared to show your confirmation email.
- After confirmation, your child’s temperature will be taken. Only those with temp below 38°C will be allowed to join.
- Each child and parent/guardian will be given a nametag sticker.
Health and Safety Measure
- All rooms will be sanitized before and after each session.
- Each child will be assigned a group/room and we will do our best to ensure no overlapping groups/rooms.