Due to the pandemic, there are many people in and around our church’s community who have had an increased reliance on food from Food Banks. MCBC is partnering with Richmond Hill Food Bank to collect food and support those in our community. Please join us in supporting the needs of our neighbours and give generously with acts of love.
Food collection dates:
• Sat July 10 — 10:00 AM to 12 PM
• Sun July 11 — 2:00 to 4:00 PM
All donations will be gathered at the church parking lot through non-contact collection. Please place all of your donation foods inside the car trunks of designated vehicles at the church parking lot.
• Flour and Salt
• Pasta Sauce
• Tetra Drinking Boxes (Apple Juice, Fruit Punch, and Orange Juice)
• Honey; Jam
• Mustard, Ketchup, BBQ Sauce, Salad Dressings
• Pudding Cups; Crackers
• Instant Coffee
• Hygiene Products; Shampoo
For more information, please contact Deacon Paul Ng (email@example.com).